Tyrolia Ambition 12 AT Binding
The Tyrolia Ambition 12 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings are lightweight frame touring bindings that meld alpine-like ease of use and durability with uphill skinning capability. The Ambition 12's AT toe adjusts easily for either ISO 9523 Alpine Touring soles, Alpine ISO 5355 soles or GripWalk soles, and the binding accommodates almost any adult boot sole length with an easily adjusted telescoping tube system. Tyrolia s Freeflex system interacts with the toe and frame of the Ambition 12 to allow enough elasticity for the ski to flex naturally under load.
- Alpine Touring Toe – Compact design with a 65 mm wide mechanical AFD adjusts to fit all adult boot sole types. Double rollers provide superior safety release and re-centering action, and a wide contact area improves stability and response.
- Alpine Touring Heel and Climbing Aid – The secure lock and climbing aid is positioned close to the heel for better balance and climbing, and the low 38 mm stand height stays out of the way while skinning. Four different climbing heights are available: 0˚, 5˚, 10˚ and 15˚.
- Boot Compatibility: Telescopic Tube Adjustment – The AAAmbition features a unique light-weight telescopic tube for easy adjustment to different boot sole lengths. A single binding model can cover the entire range of different sole lengths – from 260 to 350 mm. The telescopic tube also enables a more compact mounting to perfectly position the binding on your skis and eliminate mid-point deviation.
- Fits Boot Sole Lengths (BSL) From 260 mm to 350 mm
- Fits ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, and 9523 GripWalk Soles
- Freeflex – Tyrolia's tried and tested Freeflex System, which interacts with the AT Toe, the telescopic tube and the AT Heel, offers natural dynamics, excellent downhill performance for a supreme ski touring experience.
- Stand Height – 38 mm.