Terms and conditions
Rental terms and conditions
* Rental items must be paid for at the time of booking.
* Online bookings are made via PayPal (including for credit card payments). In-store payments can be made using cash, credit/debit card, or EFTPOS.
* Rental items (excluding bikes) can be picked up after 2.30pm on the day before the rental starts without additional charge – so you can get a quick start up the mountain. Similarly, as long as your rental items are returned by 11am on the day following the end of your rental period, no additional charges apply (excludes bikes).
* If you return rental items after 11am on the day after it was due to be returned, we reserve the right to charge you for an additional day.
* If you return rental items before the end of the agreed rental period, no refund will apply.
* For all rentals, a credit card number must be supplied as security. If the rental items are damaged, lost or stolen during the rental period, we may deduct a fee from the provided card.
* The hirer is responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing rental items that are damaged, lost or stolen during the rental period. For repairs, this cost will be based on the time and materials involved in repairing the item. For lost items, the cost will be the wholesale replacement cost of a new similar item.
* We are not responsible for personal items left in rental clothing – please check your pockets for money, lift passes, phones and other personal items before clothing is returned.
* The group leader who provides their details for the rental is responsible for all rental items in the group.
* Hirers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the rental contract provided when items are collected (contact us at email@example.com if you would like to review the contract in advance).
* If you need to change any part of the booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Kids Hire Free – for each adult rental in the group, a child (under 14 years of age, and under 50kg) can hire equivalent recreational-level items at no additional cost. Kids Hire Free applies only to online bookings for winter rental items (i.e. ski and snowboard equipment, winter clothing, après boots and snow chains). It does not apply to bike rentals.
* 20% off for online bookings. If you book your winter rental items online you’ll receive 20% off the standard ‘walk-in’ rental rates. This discount does not apply to bike rentals.
* Online bookings must be made at least 12 hours before the rental period starts, to allow for processing and confirmation of the booking.
Returns and refunds
* If you change your mind, we will exchange or refund full-priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days, provided it is in original condition, with all tags and packaging intact, or as required by consumer law.
* For items on sale, we may exchange or refund items with proof of purchase within 7 days, at our discretion, or as required by consumer law.
* You can return online purchases in store, if preferred. You can also buy online and pick up at our store – just add our location as the delivery address when making your order.
* If you have lost your receipt, we will accept other forms of proof of purchase, such as a credit card or bank statement, or confirmation of your online purchase.
Alpine Sports is the trading name of Reryde Pty Ltd, ABN 98 625 765 344. You can contact us at +61 2 6456 2900 or at email@example.com.
Our mailing address is PO Box 200, Jindabyne NSW 2627.
This is an Australian website and is subject to Australian law. Alpine Sports will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law.
Trade marks on this website are the trade marks of the relevant owners. You must not use any trade mark on this website without the written permission of its owner.
All copy on this website, unless otherwise assigned, is copyright of Reryde Pty Ltd, trading as Alpine Sports, 2018.
Content on this site
Content on this site is provided for convenience only. Alpine Sports expresses no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information or content. The information on this site may contain errors in the data concerning product descriptions, pricing and availability.
We reserve the right to cancel an order if the information or price is wrong due to typographical error. Most product information has been provided directly from the manufacturers and is reproduced purely to promote their products that we sell. Trademarks and copyright ownership remain with their respective owners.
When you buy or rent with us, we may collect some personal details from you.
We won’t share them with third parties, and will only use them to help us provide products and services to you. We may also use your personal details to send offers and marketing materials to you occasionally. You will have the ability to opt out at any time.
Any personal information we keep will be held in secured drives in password protected files – with access restricted to authorised users.
We want to tell you about the great stuff going on at Alpine Sports. So from time to time, we’ll send you emails with offers about our products and services. If you don’t want to receive these emails, you’ll have the option to unsubscribe. Cookies
We use the following cookies on our website: IR-HEADER-sessionid and JSESSIONID.
While you’re browsing, session cookies hold your personal data to identify you and ensure your security while on our site. Cookies are deleted when you log off or close your internet browser.
Persistent cookies can be used to capture anonymous data on other pages site visitors used and when they visited our site. This data is held securely and only used for reporting purposes – it is not shared with third parties. We may also use Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Display Network Impression Reporting. This enables Google to show ads for our business across the internet, using Google Analytics cookies and third-party cookies to optimise and present ads, based on your browsing history with us.
Google Display Network Impression Reporting uses first-party and third-party cookies for reporting on how ad impressions, services and interactions relate to our business.
To opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads, go to Google Ad Settings.