Rossignol Alltrack 80W Boot
Built for ladies searching for a comfort-first ski boot that they can hike in, the Rossignol Alltrack 80 W Ski Boots feature a mid-wide 102mm last and Thinsulate™-lined liner toebox for a comfortable, warm setup.
- Last: 102 – Comfort fit designed to accommodate wider feet.
- Women's Specific Cuff – The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. It is less structured to take better account of female skiers' physiology.
- Flex: 80
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3 Liner – Strategically placed materials in three-key fit zones maximize the interaction between the foot, liner, and shell. Softer ankle and instep areas increase comfort and foot wrapping. A stiffer heel cup provides superior heel lock, increasing support and control for enhanced performance. New Thinsulate™ lining increases warmth for all-day comfort. Impressive "out-of-the-box" fit with unparalleled performance.
- Thinsulate™ Liner – insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth.
- Sensor Grid shell – Diagonal grid positioning improves shell wrapping while also reducing weight and increasing torsional rigidity. Resulting in enhanced power, precision and energy transmission.
- Ski/Walk Mode allowing excellent range-of-motion for hiking and walking while retaining unprecedented downhill performance.
- 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap