Look Pivot 15 GW Binding
Enter the Look Pivot 15 GW Ski Bindings, combining the stout all-metal construction of the 18's with a DIN range better suited to the vast majority of skiers. With its pivoting heel, long elastic travel, ultra short mounting footprint, and bomber impact resistance, it's easy to see why skiers have been begging Look to make this binding.
- Aluminum Race Toe Piece – Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability.
- Dual Standard Concept (ISO 5355 Alpine and GripWalk) – Look strategically reinforced the toe housing, increased the toe ramp, elongated the toe-wings, and created a toe that is compatible with both ISO 5355 Alpine and GripWalk soles.
- Turntable Heel – Look’s unique turntable design rotates directly under the tibia for reduced risk of injury and provides 28mm of elastic travel to deliver unmatched shock absorption for significant reduction of pre-release.
- Smaller Mounting Zone – The shortest mounting zone of any alpine binding available provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- 7 Points of Contact – More points-of-contact with the boot results in increased lateral energy transmission, drives more power to the edge of the ski and provides superior control, response, and snow feel.
- Long Elasticity – Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.