Look Pivot 12 GW Binding
Look's elasticity is the best in the business, the turntable heel offers bombproof lateral security, and the shortened mounting pattern lets the ski flex as freely as possible. If classic design and superior retention are important to you, the few dollars more you'll spend for the Pivot 12 won't warrant a second thought.
- 180˚ Multi-Directional Release – A true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective multi-directional protection in the case of a fall.
- Full Action Toe – Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the Full Action toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Dual Standard Concept (ISO 5355 Alpine and Gripwalk) – Look strategically reinforced the toe housing, increased the toe ramp, elongated the toe-wings, and created a toe that is compatible with both ISO 5355 Alpine and GripWalk soles.
- Turntable Heel – Look’s unique turntable design rotates directly under the tibia for reduced risk of injury and provides 28mm of elastic travel to deliver unmatched shock absorption for significant reduction of pre-release.
- Smaller Mounting Zone – The shortest mounting zone of any alpine binding available provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.