Lange LX70W Boot
A great starter boot for women with wider feet and bigger calves, the Lange LX 70 W Ski Boots sport a forgiving 70 flex and comfy 102 mm forefoot.
- Fit: Last: 102 mm – Lange’s Comfort Fit provides a wider, more forgiving 102mm last designed for skiers with high volume feet or skiers seeking all-day comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Easy Entry Insert – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Women’s Specific Cuff Shape
- Flex: 70 – A soft flex for newer skiers or lighter intermediates.
- Liner: Dual 3D Comfort Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate™ – Non thermo liner with extra soft padding and an extra soft tension fit.
- Shin Control – Lange’s unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.