Fox Speedframe MIPS Helmet
The Speedframe MIPS helmet has been developed with direct input from Fox sponsored riders. One of the main things they asked for was an adjustable visor so the Speedframe MIPS features a 3 position visor that is goggle friendly for those days where you need to go full Enduro. Other features include a MIPS liner to help protect your brain against rotational impact forces, a removable liner and optimised venting for efficient cooling.
Who's this item for: Trail, All Mountain, and Enduro riders looking for a well-ventilated helmet that is goggle friendly and provides excellent protection.
- Construction: EPS construction with a polycarbonate shell.
- Rotational liner: This helmet uses a MIPS liner for extra protection from rotational forces.
- Retention System: The 360-degree fit system uses a dial to help you fine-tune the fit.
- Ventilation: The exact number of vents isn't stated but there are a bunch of nice big vents, including a number on the brow area which will work to channel fresh air through the helmet.
- Padding: The liner is removable and washable.