Burton Lexa X Wms Binding
The 2021 Burton Lexa X is a new addition to Burton's lineup. Compared to the original Lexa, the Lexa X provides a lightweight binding with more performance by creating a stiffer flex for greater response when riding. This binding is designed for the rider who wants to push the envelope and charge the mountain. A great option for ladies who ride boardercross or race downhill and is after a step-up to the traditional Lexa binding. Double Take Buckles allow the Lexa X to easily ratchet while the asym hammockstrap and supergrip capstrap will have you locked in and comfortable from the first lift till last. The Re-Flex mounting system is compatible with all major mounting systems.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ FullBED, B3 Gel
- STRAPS/BUCKLES: Asym Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles, Flex Slider, Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- HI-BACK: Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- RESPONSE: 7 - 8 (Medium - Firm)
- Includes Reground Materials