2022 Dynastar M-Pro 90W Ski
Want a ski that does it all, well then grab this Dynastar M-Pro 90 Women's Ski. With enough titanium to keep you stable on a long descent, this ski is still incredibly light for being so damp. This ski wants to go and go fast, helping you rocket over moguls and carve down massive bowls with speed. The directional rocker helps you stay above those unexpected 8 inches from last night while still giving you exceptional carving ability with minimal chatter. Grab this composed and ready to rumble ski and see what it has to offer you this winter. Supplied with Look NX11 Gripwalk bindings.
- Directional Rocker: Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow.
- Full Sidewall Construction: full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- Sintered HD Base: offers great glide for all ski conditions.
- Adaptativ Sidecuts: Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.
- Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- TI Rocket Frame: An ingenious blend of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-PRO range.