2021 Burton Hideaway Snowboard
The Burton Hideaway Snowboard is a smooth flexing directional ride that makes any terrain as easy as pie. The Flat Top profile gives you plenty of control and easy turn initiation, and the mellow directional shape gives you the power to carve out groomers and dance through a bit of fluff. The Burton Hideaway is the perfect tool for mellow cruisers looking for a quiver of one, or progressing riders looking to jump-start the learning curve.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape: Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 5mm Taper
- Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Laminates: Biax™ Fiberglass – Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable