2020 Salomon Oh Yeah Snowboard
The 2020 Salomon Oh Yeah is built with all the tech and a pocket friendly price, the Oh Yeah can go wherever you want it to go and do whatever you want it to do. Salomons Rock Out Camber places camber power underfoot and rocker float and forgiveness in the tip and tail, giving you response for groomers, playfulness in the park, and float in powder. Forgiveness for progression, response for aggression, and cash left over for an apres session.
- Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) A versatile medium flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
- Shape: True Twin: Designed for freestyle minded riders who like to ride switch as often as they ride regular.
- Core: Aspen wood core with FSC certified wood strips along the inserts and rails. The result is increased pop, stability, and a reduction in weight.
- Edges: EQ Rad: A blend of flat geometric angles and radial curves along the edge of the board which create extra contact points where they connect for better grip along the edges.
- Base: Extruded EG
- Popster - A shaped profile of the core that makes your board feel more like the snap of your skateboards tail.
- Rubber Pads - Added rubber through the sidewalls to dampen your ride, and absorb impact along the edges.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel - A pre-angled edge designed to reduce catching and enhance your freestyle performance.