2020 Rome D.O.D. Binding
The D.O.D (Do Or Die) is an ideal freestyle binding for riders of all abilities. The advanced shock absorption features make it suitable for the park, jibbing or steep chutes for a forgiving landing. The medium/stiff flex is comfortable when locking into rails or executing spinning tricks but the heel loop is supportive enough for precise landings and carves.
- Flex Rating: A medium/stiff flex rating of 7 means that the bindings are comfortable but maintain good toe-to-heel responsiveness thanks to the heel loop system
- Heel Loop: The UnderWrap2 Heel Hoop is what provides the optimum heel-to-toe responsiveness whilst allowing for contortional flexibility and can also be adjusted for growing feet making it an ideal option for adolescents.
- Baseplate: The V-Rod Baseplate lifts the edges between your the lateral side of your toes and your inner heel whilst maintaining full contact on the other two corners to allow the board to flex more naturally
- Dual Straps: The Conform Grip 2.0 toe strap is super grippy and will conform to any boot, the Ultralight ankle strap has a stitchless construction with mould injected EVA padding for superior shock absorption
- Highback: The AntiShock 2.0 Highback also incorporates dampening EVA padding that locks out for power
- Footbed: The EVA SubBase pad has multiple shock absorption padding ergonomically designed at the corners to create a more natural stance and smoother side-to-side flex.