2020 Faction W Prodigy 2.0 X Ski
A top choice for skilled all-mountain women who want a ski that can handle anything, the Faction Prodigy 2.0X Skis put all the pieces together with a finely tuned directional twin shape, solid poplar wood and sidewall construction, and a durable anti-chip topsheet. The Prodigy 2.0X is hard to beat for versatility, and a great choice for a variety of snow conditions.
- Rocker Type: 330 mm Tip Rocker / 3 mm Camber / 265 mm Progressive Tail Rocker
- Medium Stiff Flex – 7 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Elliptical Radius Sidecut – Made up of a longer radius underfoot and shorter radii in the tip and tail of the ski. The long radius underfoot means you can pivot faster and easier, while a shorter radius in the tip and tail results in seamless turn initiation. This sidecut allows for a wide variety of turn lengths and angles.
– A considerably skinnier tail width than the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain.
- Poplar Core – Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like a park ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Full length Sidewall
- Anti-Chip Micro Cap