2020 Burton Ruler Boa Boot
Say goodbye to the days of spending time lacing boots and painful pressure points with the Burton Ruler Boa Snowboard Boots.
- Medium Flex: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Fit: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ and Lockdown Technologies – Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Sole: B3 Gel – Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps. EST® Optimized Midsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.