2019 Rossignol Alltrack 80W Boot
Built for ladies searching for a comfort-first ski boot that they can hike in, the Rossignol Alltrack 80 W Ski Boots feature a mid-wide 102mm last and Thinsulate™-lined liner toebox for a comfortable, warm setup.
- Last: 102 – Comfort fit designed to accommodate wider feet.
- Women's Specific Cuff – The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. It is less structured to take better account of female skiers' physiology.
- Flex: 80
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3 Liner – Strategically placed materials in three-key fit zones maximize the interaction between the foot, liner, and shell. Softer ankle and instep areas increase comfort and foot wrapping. A stiffer heel cup provides superior heel lock, increasing support and control for enhanced performance. New Thinsulate™ lining increases warmth for all-day comfort. Impressive "out-of-the-box" fit with unparalleled performance.
- Thinsulate™ Liner – insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth.
- Sensor Grid shell – Diagonal grid positioning improves shell wrapping while also reducing weight and increasing torsional rigidity. Resulting in enhanced power, precision and energy transmission.
- Ski/Walk Mode allowing excellent range-of-motion for hiking and walking while retaining unprecedented downhill performance.
- 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- Diagonal Buckles – Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap