2019 Lange XT 90W Free Boot
The Lange XT 90 Free W is a high quality all terrain ski boot for advanced skiers looking to conquer the whole mountain from long carves on groomers to long ascents up to find the freshest pow! It features an alpine sole with integrated tech inserts allowing this boot to fit into all binding types. For amazing hiking ability, the XT free uses a Ski/Hike mechanism that gives a whopping 43° of motion which puts some touring boots to shame! Other features include bi-material pads with archpads for added grip on the ascent as well as touring specific lightweight buckles.
- 2.0 Ski/Hike System with Power V-Lock Technology: Lange’s patented technology opens up a greater range of movement (43°) in “hike” mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism in “ski” mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
- Last: 100mm
- Flex: 90
- Walkable Thermo 2 Liner, Thinsulate
- Power Wrap Tongue
- Canting +/- 1°
- 35mm Powerstrap
- Polyurethane Shell Material, Polyolefin Cuff Material
- Alu Light, Secure Profile, Micro Adjustable Buckles
- Mono-Material Pads, Archpad