2019 Burton Rewind Snowboard
The 2019 Burton Rewind is a soft flexing board for the girl that charges hard. Equally at home in the park and playing around on groomers, the Rewinds playful flex will have you pressing and popping off everything in sight with ease, as well as staying stable when you need it thanks to the Squeezebox technology.
- Board Type: Park / piste
- Camber Type: PurePop - An evolution of traditional camber, PurePop places subtle flat zones outside your feet to amplify pop and add a more playful feeling to the camber. Early rise tip and tail get your contact points out of the snow quicker, reducing catch and enhancing float.
- Flex: 1-4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Twin Flex - This board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Super fly 800G - Light and loaded with Pop, this core uses dual-species wood in dual density vertical laminations to reduce weight and stay strong.
- Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge on two unbroken zones, perpendicular to the rest of the core. This gives consistent edge hold and strength.
- Off-Axis - Burtons version of asymmetrical construction, Off-Axis tweaks technologies throughout the board to match the angles of a typical park riders stance. This results in better grip, a more natural board flex, and an overall smoother ride.
- Off Axis Squeezebox Low - A thicker and more powerful core section with thinner and more flexible sections in the tip and tail.
- Sintered base - durable, porous, and have superior wax absorption capabilities for enhanced glide.
- Off Axis Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
- Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.
- Off Axis Filet-O-Flex - Suspension pads are placed underfoot to dampen your ride and give you a bit more bulk where its needed.