2018 Salomon Synapse Focus Boa Boot
The Salomon Synapse snowboard boots maintain control on the mountain while pushing you to perform more aggressively. Their Focus Boa closure is incredibly easy to operate for fast adjustments and tweaks. Complete with Trek Energy Cell+ Outsoles for an impeccable hold on icy boot packs designed with a lightweight construction. The Salomon Synapse Focus Boa Snowboard Boots were built for the charger looking for simplicity, performance and a supreme fit.
- Flex: 8 - On the stiff end of the spectrum, providing added support when things get dicey.
- Fit: Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel-hold.
- Platinum 4D Liner – This liner locks your heel down with its unique anatomical architecture. Full Custom Fit Pro, multi-density liner with removable ankle inserts for maximum adjustment, and asymmetrical design for lateral support and full throttle power.
- Focus Boa® Lacing System – When the best lacing systems meet to offer precise, quick and easy tightening. You can now adjust your foot hold both on the lower and upper zone.
- Ortholite C3 Footbeds – Create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your boot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- Trek Energy Cell+ Outsole – All new Energy Cell+ is a long-lasting, Salomon-specific premium level EVA foam blend integrated into the outsole construction. It provides a lightweight, long-lasting, high rebound.
- Wash and Wear Liner – Wash it, just like your favorite Tee. A fresh process using new materials and specific construction that doesn't necessitate glue, making the liner easy to wash.
- QuickDry Insole – A sweat-wicking fabric strategically located on Salomon's tongue liners that will keep your feet dry and warm during the long cold rides.