2018 Salomon Defender Binding
the Salomon Defender Bindings offer a custom fit, comfort, and the power transmission of a responsive flex and ShadowFit Technology.
- FLEX: 7 - Stiffer flexing bindings are geared more towards advanced riders looking for more precision control at high speeds
- ShadowFit Baseplate – 3-piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultra light binding that allows your whole kit to flex together.
- Kevlar Quickwire – For maximum support and quick transmission of any movement.
- Adjustable Toe Ramp – Super easy to handle adjustability for the best possible transmission on toe edge.
- SCS + Full EVA Canted Footbed – SCS + Full EVA offers the highest level of shock absorption and precise energy transmission straight to your edges.
- Universal Disc – Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- Integrated Mounting System (IMS) – IMS is Salomon's patented technology that keeps your disc screws in place while adjusting your binding angle or swapping out boards. You'll never drop a screw in the snow again.
- Shadow Strap – The new Shadow Strap is designed to offer a premium secure connection around your boot assuring a perfect fit, ultimate comfort and flex, direct energy transmission, and a lightweight construction.
- Locked-Up Toe Strap – Ultimate envelopment for perfect boot hold and ultra lightweight and durable.
- Micro Max Strap Adjustments – Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optimize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support.
- Aluminum Buckles
- MP Ratchets – Highest performing and quality ratchet found on all Shadow Fit bindings. Better tightening, less ladder damage, more power and precision with each click.