2017 Salomon QST Pro 80W Boot
As you develop as a skier, you want a boot that fits your needs without feeling overbearing and impossible to flex. The Salomon QST Pro 80 W ski boots provide the response you crave without feeling like you're leaning into a brick wall. Venture beyond the groomers, tackle untouched powder stashes, and hit the bootpack in comfort with this soft to medium flexing boot and easy-to-use walk mode. When you want to be more than a frontside skier, let the Salomon QST Pro 80 W Ski Boots guide your transformation into an all-mountain shredder.
- Last: 100 mm last fits average width feet.
- EndoFit Step-In – Endofit shell construction's plastic tongue shape allows for a wider opening for an intuitive step in.
- EndoFit Foot Wrapping – Thanks to a revolutionary inside overlap tongue construction, the forefoot areas are perfectly wrapped when closing the 2 front buckles.
- Women's Specific Cuff – Anatomic women's cuff design is lower than on men's boots.
- Flex: 80 – Medium flex perfect for aggressive beginners through to intermediate skiers.
- EndoFit Progressive Flex – The inside overlap tongue construction brings true alpine power in a progressive flex when charging down.
- My Custom Fit 3D Sport Liner 30% Thermo Foam – 3D construction incorporates thermoformable inserts around your ankle and heel that instantly resolve pressure points for unmatched foothold.
- Sensifit Shell – Strong and light shell design built with thinner walls to reduce weight, reinforced in strategic areas to avoid blowing out the shell when flexing forward on hard turns.
- 24 mm Oversized Pivot – Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- Surelock Ski / Walk Mechanism – Low profile lever is located at the same level as the upper buckle and can be undone in the same movement. Maximum cuff release for touring and secure lock for skiing down. Horizontal positioning for mechanical reliability. Independent from the cuff buckle for more convenience when touring.