2017 Rome Arsenal L/XL Binding
With a ride-anything highback and the unique blend of flexibility and power of the UnderWrap design, the Arsenal is a team-worthy binding that steps up for powder, peaks and parks. Whether you like to hammer turns, float slashes or lap rails and jumps, the Arsenal will respond when you want power and tweak when you want freedom.
- Riding Style: All Mountain (Medium)
- Entry Style: Traditional Two Strap
- Short Fibre Baseplate - Extremely durable material that makes for light yet responsive feel.
- Contour Ankle Strap Flexible - Flexible, low profile and 3D shaped to nest into your ankle.
- ConFormist Toe Strap - Rome's basic strap is better than other brands’ high end
- Arsenal Highback - The perfect formula for a highback offers response when needed, while also allowing you to tweak that old method of yours.
- UnderWrap Heel Hoop Technology - UnderWrap heel hoops are a design innovation created by Rome to optimize how snowboard bindings flex. Like no other designs, they deliver edge-to-edge power through a lightweight, leverage-enhancing aluminum structure, and they also are torsionally flexible for side-to-side freedom at the same time. The result is a “correct” flex that is powerful where you want and tweakable where you want.