2017 Lange RX120 Boot
The Lange RX 120 has the classic Lange progressive flex that many experienced skiers have grown to love, plus a snow feel that's second to none. Solid mono-injected polyether shells provide a great base for bootfitting modifications without worrying about seams or plastic that turns tacky with heat. If your skiing and tolerance for pain has changed over the years, and you're spending more time roaming the hill in search of soft snow euphoria, give the Lange RX 120 a try
- Control Fit Technology – Lange understands that most skiers benefit from a wider, asymmetrical toe box combined with a slightly narrower, more deeply articulated ankle pocket than is found in competitors' products. The combination of more room in the forefoot and more accuracy in the ankle delivers the best of both worlds: comfort and performance.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width.
- Flex: 120 – Stiff but not too stiff flex for advanced to expert skiers.
- Thermo Fit RL2 Liner – Liners are heat moldable and offer increased foot retention to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier type.
- Control Fit Liner – Designed to provide accurate fit and immediate response, this liner has anatomical padding for strong, comfortable ankle and heel hold. Above the instep, Lange has included a slight pocket for increased circulation and warmth, in addition to a power wedge tongue for enhanced precision and sensitivity. The saddle stitch seams eliminate pressure points and the one-piece toe box allows for greater comfort in the toes.
- Custom Tongue – Designed with a hollow instep area, this new padded tongue guarantees maximum customization to the skier's instep where circulation is often cut-off and pressure points common.
- Mono-Injection shell – Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. This results in the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and a bootfitter-friendly, easy to modify shell.
- Natural Stance – This stance compliments modern ski design by providing a neutral and upright stance for more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis. This provides less quad fatigue for better, longer ski days. 4° Ramp Angle, 12° Forward Lean (14° with spoiler) and 0° medial / lateral stance.
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles – Extruded aluminum buckles offer a light, secure profile.
- 50 mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Max Grip Soles – Increased traction and durability for hiking and walking thanks to bi-injected polyurethane soles.
- Soft Bootboard.