2017 Lange RX100 Boot
The Lange RX 100 Ski Boots are a sweet flexing, precise fitting boot for intermediate to advanced skiers who ski sensibly and don't need the stiffest boot in the world. Ideal for those with an average width and volume foot, the RX 100's mono-injected polyurethane shell transfers power with precision and is simple for bootfitters to modify.
- Control Fit Technology – The combination of more room in the forefoot and more accuracy in the ankle delivers the best of both worlds: comfort and performance.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width that doesn't sacrifice ankle and heel hold; a great balance between ski control and comfort for average volume feet.
- Flex: 100 – A versatile, medium stiff flex for intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Thermo Fit RL1 Liner – Liners are heat mouldable and offer increased foot retention.
- Control Fit Liner – Designed to provide accurate fit and immediate response, this liner has anatomical padding for strong, comfortable ankle and heel hold. Above the instep, Lange has included a slight pocket for increased circulation and warmth, in addition to a power wedge tongue for enhanced precision and sensitivity. The saddle stitch seams eliminate pressure points and the one-piece toe box allows for greater comfort in the toes.
- Custom Tongue – Designed with a hollow instep area, this new padded tongue guarantees maximum customization to the skier's instep where circulation is often cut-off and pressure points common..
- Mono-Injection – Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. This results in the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback.
- Natural Stance – This stance compliments modern ski design by providing a neutral and upright stance for more efficient power transfer on modern shaped and rockered skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles – Extruded aluminum buckles offer a light, secure profile.
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Replaceable Polyurethane Grip Soles.