2017 Head Advant Edge 105 Boot
A few years ago it was hard to find any high performance boots for a wider, higher volume foot. Now your feet are in for a treat, because there's the Head Advant Edge 105 Ski Boots. The relaxed 102 mm last belies the top shelf performance that's a direct result of the lessons Head has learned at Word Cup level - this four buckle, bi-injected Control Frame-equipped boot transfers power to your ski edges like no wide boot you've ever worn.
- FIT : 102 mm. The benchmark in both ease of entry and riding precision, the most widely appreciated HEAD last around the world.
- Easy Entry Shell Design – Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping to the foot.
- Form Fit Shell – New plastic formula with increased elasticity for a custom fit that works in conjunction with the thermo-moldable Perfect Fit liner.
- Hi-Top Tech – A highly innovative design that precisely wraps skiers' shins in comfort. Hi-Top Tech provides immediate energy transfer from the body to the ski for easier turns. Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell delivers supreme support for more confident skiing.
- Adjustable Rear Spoiler
- Flex: 105 – A stiff flex suitable for advanced to expert skiers.
- DuoFlex – With two active phases, DuoFlex enables excellent balance and control in all portions of the turn. Starting in a comfortable upright position, skiers are coached into an athletic stance where the DuoFlex Drivers engage the cuff, resulting in both a progressive and reactive flex, for smoother feel with consistent ski control.
- Stiffer/Softer Flex Adjustment – An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex, depending on snow condition and level of skiing ability.
- Perfect Fit HD liner – Perfect Fit is the revolutionary customization system that provides the best level of precision, comfort and durability. The Perfect Fit material allows the liner to adapt to your feet, ensuring maximum power transmission.
- Power Efficient Design – Skiing is made easier with a naturally centered and balanced stance. Flex and extension movements are simplified, giving skiers more precision with less fatigue. Head's new AdvantEdge shell increases power transfer by 30% and reactivity/rebound by 40%. The boot's weight is reduced by nearly 10% through highly optimized material shape and thickness.
- Control Frame – Control Frame blends two plastics to provide full customization at difficult-to-fit areas such as the navicular and instep, all while boasting a powerful structure that enhances rearward support and energy transmission.