2017 Burton Ruler Wide Boot
Comfort and performance for guys with a wider foot, the 2017 Burton Ruler Wide relieves the squeeze with a little more room in the mid and forefoot. With just the right amount of flex to make progression quick and easy and to take you to the blacks and beyond, this boot is not made for just one rider, it is made for you. The liner is Burton’s Imprint 2, stacked with 3M’s Thinsulate insulation for toasty toes all day, and features the Lock-Up cuff which wraps your ankle and fore-foot in tight for great response. The outsole is grippy while the midsole is cushy with B3 Gel in the heel for softer landings. Your next boot is here.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Man Fur
- DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue. Flex:6
- Total Comfort Construction with 3E Width, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed.