2016 Head Adapt Edge 105 Boot
The Head Adapt Edge 105 Ski Boots are awesome all-mountain boots with a forgiving fit and a medium flex. Heads Adaptive Fit Technology adjusts from 100 to 102 mm, perfect for those with a slightly wider foot. The Easy Entry Shell Design enables you to easily slide your foot into the boot each morning, without all the fuss and hassle. Also adjustable, the Adapt Edge lets you decide when you want a more rigid and responsive flex, and when you prefer a more laid back feel. Whether you stick to the groomers or prefer to play in the trees, the Adapt Edge 105 is prepared.
- FIT: Adaptive Fit Technology – Head patented a mechanism in the sole which allows the user to change the width of the boot from performance to comfort with one turn of an Allen key.
- Last: 100 - 102 mm – The benchmark in both ease of entry and riding comfort, this fit is ideal for slightly wider or higher volume feet. The adaptive edge technology allows the boot's last to expand from 100 mm to 102 mm.
- Easy Entry Shell Design – Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping to the foot.
- FLEX: Adjustment 95/105 – An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex, depending on snow condition and level of skiing ability.
- LINER: Perfect Fit HP Liner is a liner made entirely from a special blend of PE and EVA thermo-formable material that adapts to the individual foot and shell. The tongue is also made with thermo-formable material to complete the customization.
- Sport Frame Footbed
- SHELL MATERIALS: Tri-Injected Energy Frame – A high performance, multi-density shell that optimizes easy entry, foot wrapping, comfort and energy transmission. Energy Frame construction reinforces the shell structure, increasing boot stability and performance.
- STANCE: Double Canting (Alignment); Adjustable Rear Spoiler – Height adjustable spoiler increases rearward support as it's raised.
- BUCKLES: 4 Micro-Adjustable Spine-Tech Alloy Buckles – Spine-Tech buckles feature a constant traction closure point. This translates into a reduction in pressure points, an increased overlap between shell flaps, more comfort, and more precision.
- 2 Double Power Levers – An added leverage point gives you twice the closure power.
- 1 Supermacro Ratchet – An adjustable, ratcheted tooth-plate that provides 28 mm of calf-adjustment.
- Low Profile Buckles
- POWER STRAP: 40 mm Velcro Strap